Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Infinity - and spreading manure

With the Newer Spreader I am still enjoying my pattern making as I do the chores around November Hill. On Sunday I created infinity in the front grass paddock.


Most days it feels like that around here. Endlessness, everything, infinity. The times when it doesn't are when I get caught up in what I haven't done, how many things need to be done, all the things that limit the expansiveness of nature and living with animals who never seem thwarted by negative thinking.

Since I made the symbol in front I find myself going to the front porch to look at it, to remind myself. 

Paulo Cuelho has this to say:

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Great idea to make infinity with the spreader. Love the quote too.

billie said...

I had a lot of fun making it. :) Found the quote this morning and loved it too.