Friday, October 13, 2017

he knows exactly what I mean

Yesterday in the barn aisle Keil Bay and I were standing and enjoying the cold breeze that blew through, finally some relief from the hot muggy air we've had for the past week.

That's for us, I told him. We have a cool spell, then another few days in the 80s, and THEN, it's cooling way down and maybe this time that's it. We're going to ride, Big Bay. It's you and me in the arena getting back in shape.

He turned and looked at me and then went into the deepest, most perfect downward dog, horse version, that I've ever seen, and when he finished he extended one hind leg out behind him in a perfect stretch.

Exactly.

And point taken! I need to work on some yoga stretches too so I'll be as ready as he is when the saddle goes on.

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Loved this!

billie said...

Me too!

Grey Horse Matters said...

That’s really amazing. He’s getting ready and looking forward to getting back in the arena obviously.

billie said...

I can't wait to see what he does when I bring out the saddle and bridle. :)