Thursday, October 26, 2023

Grateful for our amazing vet practice, 3H Equine

 Yesterday I had a call from our local floral shop that they had attempted a delivery but due to our gated entrance, could not leave it, and we could either pick it up or they would redeliver today.

This morning I got a call saying it was on the way so I made sure to get out to the gate and got this:





We’ve been fortunate to have 3H as our vets for close to 20 years, and have always appreciated their excellent and compassionate care, both wellness and emergency. They helped when Rafer Johnson broke his leg, they helped with various and sundry horse emergencies over the years, helped when Salina was ready to pass, and most recently, helped us shepherd Keil Bay easily and with great care and compassion, to that special place beloved animal family members go. 

This display of kindness to us after that night means the world, and I have thanked them today twice. Once before I got the flowers and again after. We are so, so fortunate to have them on our team. 

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

That was very heartfelt and caring of them to do for your family. They sound like a very good group to have for your equine family.

billie said...

I was really touched. I didn’t expect it at all. We always get nice cards from our good vets but never flowers. It really meant a lot to me when I read the card. They have checked in with us several times too, and that has been nice as well.