Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Front Porch Blessings

 Yesterday evening I had the front door open and had forgotten the herd were in the grass paddock. A loud but soft snort sounded and when I got up to look out, this is what I saw:


What a view - all five at once. I felt fortunate to have these beloved members of the family front and center. During these days of uncertainty and stress, seeing them is a balm. 

I hope you’re finding the little (and yet so very big) blessings in your life this week.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Great view of a happy herd. We’re so lucky to be surrounded by these special animals.

Sorry I’ve been absent. Just got our electric and internet back. These utility companies are the absolute worst!

billie said...

I was thinking of you and hoping you had power and internet back - hope your Attorney General deals with the power company as it sounds like a huge mess up there with not much accountability! Glad you’re back.