Monday, September 16, 2024

Thank You, Weymouth!

 I am so grateful I had a few days/nights at Weymouth Center For The Arts And Humanities as a writer-in-residence last week. It’s been an intense time here this spring and summer with family matters that have taken up so much space in our lives there was not much room for creative work. 

One of my trilogies is now a single hefty novel with a TV pilot episode to boot, and this is only possible because of a few days of retreat time in which I was able to work and enjoy the support of a long-time writing friend while doing so. 

And Weymouth got a new writer’s kitchen! It’s lovely. Every wall looks different but the stove and vent hood is super nice with the tile backsplash. 

So happy for the time and I am definitely feeling renewed with creative energy. 




1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Good for you! Sometimes a break from everyday life is needed.