Friday, July 12, 2019

Editing, writing consult, coaching reminder

I posted about this a week ago but wanted to remind folks that I’ve signed on with Authors Against Border Abuse to provide up to 3 hours ($100/hour fee) of editing, developmental editing, consultation about your writing, and/or creative coaching regarding writing practice or other creative issues, in exchange for a paid receipt for your donation to organizations like RAICES, which help with legal counsel and fees for families and children at our border.

This can be done for local folks in person, or folks at a distance via telephone, Skype or FaceTime, or telephone, and you can make your donation now and schedule the actual consult for the fall if summer is not the best time for you.

Please comment with your telephone number or email if interested - all comments are moderated by me, so any with contact info will remain private. Thanks for considering and I’d love to assist with a writing project while also helping families and children at the border.


4 comments:

Matthew said...

Thank you!

billie said...

Thank you! :)

Grey Horse Matters said...

It sounds like a great idea! Obviously,I’m not in the writing community but if I was I’d definitely consult you. Good luck with this project.

billie said...

Thanks! It’s nice to find ways to contribute.