Thursday, November 05, 2020

A fascinating tale about the Keebler Elf and dreams

 Years ago I posted a dream I had about the Keebler Elf. It was quite intricate and involved horses and at the time I marveled that my unconscious would insert the Keebler Elf into my dream world.

Today my fascinating tale is that of all the posts I’ve made here on camera-obscura, the post about the Keebler Elf dream is the second most-viewed posts of all time. What?!

It’s true! I have no idea why, but can only surmise that other people have dreams about the Keebler Elf.

Another interesting fact is that the views of my old Keebler Elf dream post tend to increase during times of “stress.” There’s been a huge uptick since Covid hit, and now there’s another big uptick during the elections here in the US.

Why do we dream about the Keebler Elf?

Why do we dream about him when we’re stressed?

I do not know, and while the post has the second most views of any post I’ve written, it doesn’t get comments from readers.

If you are reading this, and you found this post because you were searching for information about Keebler Elf dreams, PLEASE take a moment and just let me know why. 

You can comment anonymously and I will see them, or you can comment and request that I not approve the comment for the blog, and I will honor that. I’m just very interested in what brings people to that particular post.


2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

That's kind of interesting. I have never dreamed of the Keebler Elf but there must be a reason other people do. It should be interesting to see if you get any comments about this and what they say.

On the stress of the day...election results! Ugh! Fingers crossed but I honestly think he's got it. Can you believe what a corrupt bunch on whiny babies they are. It's sort of unbelievable, but then again I guess its not given what we know about them.

billie said...

Yes, I’m very hopeful about how things are going, but Trump needs to be held accountable for what he’s doing to incite his supporters. It’s beyond the pale. If we’re lucky he’ll throw in the towel and hightail it out of the US in the dead of night to avoid criminal charges on all the actual crimes he’s committed for the past however many years.