Friday, April 24, 2020

Happy Birthday Little Man and Keil Bay!

I cannot believe it but Little Man is now 20 and Keil Bay is 31 years old. We had a party in the grass paddock again as that proved to be a popular way to celebrate for this herd.


The donka boys were beside me so they were at the party but just not in the photo.

Couple of interesting things on the farm today.

Coyote in Arcadia (photo by husband):


And the first coneflower of 2020:



Happy birthday to the boys - we love you! You are both amazing and bring so much joy to all of us.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Happy Birthday to the boys! Wishing you many more wonderful years.

We had a fox on the patio yesterday eating crackers I put out for the birds. Lots of coyotes at the farm too. They make a racket at night.

billie said...

Thanks, A - it is hard for me to see the silvery hairs coming on Keil Bay’s face (only on one side thus far) but of course I treasure every one of them and hope each one adds a few years to his lifespan. The pony seems the save as always, though I find he is mellowing in personality overall. They are all such joys and especially right now. I hope you’re all well and your herd is keeping you busy in the good ways - we all know they can keep us busy in the not as good ways too. Thankfully it’s springtime and the focus is on the grazing right now!