Tuesday, December 19, 2006

tagged: the five things you don't know about me

Peggy Payne over at her Boldness Blog has tagged me. So here goes, the five things you don't know about me:

1. I am pretty darned clueless about computers and blogging. I had to look up what tagged even meant.

2. I don't know how to make something in this post a link, making it difficult to tag anyone else!

3. My husband is not only a landscape photographer but a brilliant software architect, so he might be able to teach me.

4. This came up the other night while we were eating dinner here at home: I was once a baton twirler who also twirled fire.

5. I once aspired (for a relatively brief period in my life) to become Jon Bon Jovi's hair stylist and go on tour with him.

So!

Time to tag people:

http://drachenthrax.blogspot.com/

http://teacupmantis.blogspot.com/

http://thedarksalon.blogspot.com/


And the SIXTH thing you don't know about me: if I really try, I can figure almost anything out. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the SIXTH thing you don't know about me: if I really try, I can figure almost anything out. :)

Yep!

:-)

Joseph Gallo said...

I tell much about myself already over at my blogsite. Just poke around as it's not too hard to ferret out.

Joni said...

I've been working on a poem that may or may not be a response to this tag. We'll have to see how it writes itself. But you may have to wait a bit. Poetry will not be rushed. lol

billie said...

No pressure here... I don't even know exactly how this tag thing is supposed to work. :)

billie

Peggy Payne said...

I too like Number 6 a lot. I felt that way myself until I tried to learn to sell mortgages by phone on the side. I thought I had it figured out--but no one else did.

I do, however, totally, understand about Jon Bon.