Wednesday, September 03, 2014

just say no to Clinton Anderson's aggressive training methods

What people do to animals says more about them than anything else. 

If you have a horse you can't handle, for the sake of all that is holy, find someone who understands horses and their behavior. Find someone who embraces enlightened horsemanship and progressive methods.

CA is not that. CA doesn't know HOW to be that.

If you can't find someone who utilizes respect and kindness, humane methods and a calm demeanor, get in touch. I'll do my best to help you find someone.

Don't let anyone who views horses as the enemy near your horse. You both deserve better.






4 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I have no respect for this guy. He's a charlatan who doesn't have a clue. When Smart Pak cut a deal with him as their spokesperson we wrote them and told them we would be cancelling our orders of supplements. It was quite a lot every month but I won't support a company that uses this guy as an advertisement for their company.

billie said...

Several people have sent me a new video he made and although I refuse to link to it here, it is what prompted this post.

I don't shop with SmartPak anymore either, for the same reason.

I can't fathom them aligning with someone like this.

Anonymous said...

I've never liked him - his methods are just coercion in another form, and if his horses are compliant, it's because they are afraid. There's no willingness or partnership there.

billie said...

Agreed, totally.